Welcome to the new online home of Allergist Anita Carmen Choy, MD. Currently serving adults and children suffering from allergies and asthma, Dr. Choy is a Board Certified Allergist, providing comprehensive medical care for adult and children in the Silicon Valley since 1995.
|The office will be closed on Friday, 7/3 in observance of Independence Day.|
|Christmas week hours:
||New Year week hours:
We are excited to announce the opening of our new offices, located in the Hoover Pavilion (on the ground floor, west end of the building) at 211 Quarry Road, Suite 106, Palo Alto, CA. Want to see more about our new location? Click here to download our new brochure.
Directions and Parking:
Please note that due to construction work being done in the Hoover Center parking area, changes have been made to the access routed for the buildings. To mitigate the inconvenience, the following countermeasures have been put in place:
- Complimentary valet parking will be provided from 7am-9pm every day to all patients and visitors at the North entrance of Hoover Pavilion (near the stairs to the Health Library). In addition, self-parking will be available behind Hoover Pavilion after 4pm.
- Parking liaisons and valet attendants will be available to assist with any patient or staff questions.
- Materials are being developed to support patients and staff during the road closure.
- Please see the map below for a detailed view of the closure and valet parking operations
As a comprehensive center for the treatment of allergies and asthma in both adults and children, we treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Food allergies
- Hay fever (Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect sting allergy
- Medication allergies
- Nasal Polyposis
- Non-AIDS-related Immune System Deficiencies
- Sleep Breathing Disorders
We accept Medicare and most PPO insurance plans. (If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call us!).
**Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.